CANNABIDIOL (CBD) ISOLATE POWDER
High-grade – Guaranteed Purity
• High-grade Hemp-derived Cannabidiol Isolate (≥ 98% CBD)
• COSMOS-approved Cannabidiol
Hemp-derived Cannabidiol (CBD): cristalline powder titrated in at least 98% of CBD, obtained by supercritical CO2 extraction & advanced purification from hemp cultivars authorized by the French regulation, sustainably cultivated in South America and locally processed (high quality sourcing, traceable supply chain and CSR actions).
CANNABIDIOL (CBD) ISOLATE POWDER is a high-grade active ingredient titrated in at least 98% of CBD, with multiple benefits for skin: anti-aging, potent soothing, seboregulating, anti-imperfections/anti-acne and radiance boosting effects.
Recent research has raised evidences about the critical role of the endocannabinoid system in skin homeostasis and functions, this system involving endocannabinoids and their receptors, enzymes, … (Baswan et al., 2020).
As a non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid, similar to endogenous endocannabinoids, CBD is a biomimetic active ingredient. CBD could modulate the cutaneous endocannabinoid system when topically applied.
– Anti-inflammatory effect: CBD exerts a potent anti-inflammatory activity on skin cells, decreasing NF-kB signaling pathway (master regulator) and pro-inflammatory cytokines. CBD has promising effect on dermatitis experimental model (Gegotek et al., 2019; Petrosino et al., 2018)
– Antioxidant effect: CBD counteracts oxidative stress induced by UV or oxidant molecules, protecting skin and cell biological structures. CBD also boosts cell antioxidant defense system through NRF2 (master regulator)(Atalay et al., 2020; Casares et al., 2020)
– Anti-aging effect: CBD boosts expression by skin fibroblasts of key proteins involved in the dermal-epidermal junction (DEJ) and fibroblast-matrix interactions : collagen VII, beta-1 integrin and alpha-2 integrin. It also decreases expression of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP-9, MMP-13), preventing DEJ and dermal extracellular matrix degradation (Gegotek et al., 2019)
– Seboregulating effect – Anti-acne effect: CBD has a lipostatic effect (inhibitory effect on lipid synthesis induced by arachidonic acid & testosterone), suppresses sebocyte proliferation, inhibits LPS-induced expression of inflammatory factors and activation NF-kB signaling pathway, and has antimicrobial activites (Jin and Lee, 2018; Olah et al., 2014)
– Radiance-boosting effect: CBD stimulates melanogenesis in melanocytes and increases melanin content (Hwang et al., 2017).
• Anti-Aging products
• Sensitive & Reactice skin care
• Sun care
• Oily & Acne-prone skin care
• Atopic skin care
• Anti-pollution / Detox products