PHYTOBIOACTIVE FLOWER ACIDS®
Potent and high-tolerance regeneration
• New generation of regenerating peeling acids: ketoacids (AKA)
• Comparison to lactic acid: same efficacy but better tolerance & moisturizing effect
Extract of Hibiscus Hibiscus sabdariffa white flower chalices, titrated in ketoacids (pyruvic acid) and organic acids. Hibiscus flowers are known in African traditional medicine for refreshing and detox properties.
FLOWER ACIDS® is a natural active ingredient titrated in ketoacids (pyruvic acid) and organic acids sourced from Hibiscus flowers, delivering a regenerating peeling effect with high tolerance.
Alpha-ketoacids (AKA) like pyruvic acid act as keratolytic agents, lowering cohesion between Stratum corneum cells (cornecytes), thus favoring desquamation and activating epidermal cell turnover. Pyruvic acid was also reported to have a stimulating effect on collagen production and to favor skin moisturization.
As proved by a comparative clinical study, FLOWER ACIDS® provides a gentle potent peeling effect, accelerating epidermal cell renewal like lactic acid but without adverse effect. It also improves skin moisturization better than lactic acid, towards better skin appearance. Thanks to the peeling effect of FLOWER ACIDS®, skin is gently and effectively rejuvenated, towards smoother texture, reduced wrinkles & fine line, improved skin radiance and evenness. FLOWER ACIDS® peeling effect can also improve hair silkiness and luster.
• Exfoliating / Peeling products
• Regenerating and anti-aging care
• Delicate skin & Eye contour care
• Products for oily or dull skin
• Whitening & anti-dark spots products
• Cleansers, toners, rinse-off products (bath & shower products)
• Products for oily or dull hair/scalp
• Radiance-boosting or purifying shampoos